TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any entrant who submits an incomplete form will not be entered the awards.
To enter you must be a business offering services or products to engaged couples along with either your business or home address is to be based in the Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire, and surrounding areas. (Please see full list of eligible postcodes below).
Entrants can only enter when their business address is registered in the following postcode areas: Somerset Taunton: TA1, TA2, TA3, TA4, TA5, TA6, TA7, TA8, TA9, TA10, TA11, TA12, TA13, TA14, TA15, TA16, TA17, TA18, TA19, TA20, TA21, TA22, TA23, TA24 Bath: BA1, BA2, BA3, BA4, BA5, BA6, BA7, BA8, BA9, BA10, BA11, BA12, BA13, BA14, BA15, BA16, BA20, BA21, BA22 Surrounding areas: Dorset DT7, DT6, DT8, DT9, DT10, DT11 Exeter EX13, EX14, EX15, EX16, EX36, EX32, EX31, EX35 Bristol BS0, BS1, BS2, BS3, BS4, BS5, BS6, BS7, BS8, BS9, BS10, BS11, BS12, BS13, BS14, BS15, BS16, BS20, BS21, BS22, BS23, BS24, BS25, BS26, BS27, BS28, BS29, BS30, BS31, BS32, BS44, BS35, BS36, BS37, BS39, BS40, BS40, BS41, BS48, BS49, BS98, BS99 Surrounding areas: GL13, GL12, GL9, GL8, GL7, GL11, GL15, GL14. Wiltshire Salisbury: SP1, SP2, SP3, SP4, SP5, SP6, SP7, SP8, SP9, SP10, SP11 Swindon: SN1, SN2, SN3, SN4, SN5, SN6, SN7, SN8, SN9, SN10, SN11, SN12, SN13, SN14, SN15, SN16, SN25, SN26, SN38, SN99 Surrounding areas: RG17, RG28, SP8, SO7, SP3, SP4, SP9, SP11
If you regularly provide products and services to the set postal code areas, but do not have an address within them, you are able to enter under the strict guidelines below and are accepted under the discretion of the awards team and judging panel. ‘REGULARLY’ must be a substantial amount of bookings per your ratio of weddings. You must provide a written and signed letter from a minimum of 3 wedding business owners and/or venues that you have worked with. They must be able confirm that you work with them on a REGULAR basis and any feedback or comments they wish to leave. These suppliers must supply valid contact details and understand that the awards team may contact them randomly for further questions. Evidence of regular bookings from venues/suppliers/areas such as imagery/documentation. The total number of bookings you’ve competed ANYWHERE throughout the last 0-5 years. The total number of bookings you have ANYWHERE I’m the next 0-3+ years. The total number of weddings you’ve completed in the BSW area over the last 0-5 years (Or since trading) The total number of (current) bookings you have in the BSW area in the next 0-3+ years (All information supplied will be kept strictly confidential)
All those entering must have a current online presence, which shows regularly updated and current content.
Any category with less than 2 entries will be moved to the alternative category called "Wedding Services".
You will need to provide testimonials from your previous customers and they will need to be happy with being contacted by the awards team to clarify their testimonial.
The judging panel’s decision is final and cannot be appealed or contested.
We reserve the right to decline any entry.
Companies entering must supply the wedding industry in one of the following categories:
9. Newcomer entries must have begun trading between 1st January 2019-19th July 2021.
10. A sponsor may enter the awards but cannot sponsor any category they have entered.
11. The Judges and awards team reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
12. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
14. We reserve the right to extend the deadline of entries, nominations and voting as and when required.
15. Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted to attend.
16. Refund policy on award evening tickets: There will be no refunds on tickets purchased for the awards evening.
17. You may enter more than one category, to a total of three. Each entry must be submitted individually.
18. By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards.
19. No responsibility will be accepted by the competition organisers for any material sent or any entry lost or delayed.
20. All entries are to be blind judged. If Identifying factors, including branding, naming, or signage is included in any submission, that section of the entry will be removed. The organisers accept no responsibility for the impact of judging.
21. If you include a media link to a video rather than uploading it, this will not be included in your entry.
22. The winning entries will be announced at the Bristol, Somerset and Wiltshire Wedding Awards ceremony to be held at DoubleTree Hilton Cadbury House.
Bridal Dress Maker
Co-ordinator (Venue or Caterer)
Entertainment (Non Music)
Make Up Artist
Marquee & Furniture Hire