TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any entrant who submits an incomplete form will not be entered the awards.
Entrants can only enter when their business address is registered in the following postcode areas: BA, BS, SN, TA, SP1, SP2, SP3, SP4, SP5, SP8, GL5, GL6, GL7, GL8, GL9, GL10, GL11, GL12, GL13, DT8, DT9, DT10.
All those entering must have a current online presence, which shows regularly updated and current content.
Any category with less than 2 entries will be moved to the alternative category called "Wedding Services".
You will need to receive scores and comments from your previous customers and scored on a scale of 1 to 10 for each area of competence on the voting form, and then a qualitative analysis by our judges will take place.
The judging panel’s decision is final and cannot be appealed or contested.
We reserve the right to decline any entry.
Companies entering must supply the wedding industry in one of the following categories:
9. Newcomer entries must have begun trading between 1st January 2019-31st December 2019.
10. A sponsor will not be eligible to enter the awards.
11. The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
12. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
14. We reserve the right to extend the deadline of entries, nominations and voting as and when required.
15. Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted to attend.
16. Refund policy on award evening tickets: There will be no refunds on tickets purchased for the awards evening.
17. You may enter more than one category, to a total of three. Each entry must be submitted individually.
18. By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards.
19. No responsibility will be accepted by the competition organisers for any material sent or any entry lost or delayed.
20. The winning entries will be announced at the Bristol, Somerset and Wiltshire Wedding Awards ceremony to be held at DoubleTree Hilton Cadbury House in November of each year.
Bridal Dress Maker
Co-ordinator (Venue or Caterer)
Entertainment (Non Music)
Make Up Artist
Marquee & Furniture Hire
1. Voters can only vote once for their chosen entrant; any extra votes will not be counted and could result in their original vote being retracted.
2. IP addresses will be checked and verified to rule out extra voting.
3. Any votes received after the closing date will not be counted.
4. Votes will only be accepted from those whose wedding has already taken place during the set time of award year (Jan-Dec). If any review is found to be fraudulent, the vote will not count, and the supplier maybe eliminated from the awards.
5. We reserve the right to decline any votes where you have not met the voting criteria.
6. Votes will only be accepted from the married couple that has used the service they are reviewing; this does not include family or friends of the couple.
7. Votes must be received by the closing date.